Contact lenses are a great alternative or complement to glasses for those who require corrective eyewear. They come in a variety of forms, made of different materials, and designed for different patterns of wear. Many patients, including those with astigmatism, high prescriptions, dry eyes, or who have had eye surgery, want to know if contact lenses will work for them. Due to the fact that contact lenses are a medical device, and can significantly increase the risk of eye disease, contact lens patients are required to have a yearly eye health examination and contact lens evaluation in order to obtain a current prescription. Contact lens prescriptions normally expire at one year.
After getting an initial contact lens prescription, some people turn to mail order and online sources for replacements, thinking they’re getting a better deal. Our replacement contact lenses are competitively priced, often lower than mail order and online sources. But even more importantly, when you get your replacements through Pacific EyeCare of Port Orchard, you’ll get added value that you won’t find online or in other retail stores that you can see in bulleted list below:
Our Contact Lens Exams Include:
- Free shipping to your home or office
- Free trial lenses if you run short before your next exam
- Free contact lens solutions
- 25% off of sunglasses to wear over your contact lenses
- The highest available manufacturer rebates
- Replacement of unopened and unmarked boxes of lenses if your prescription changes
- Our everyday pricing beats Costco, Wal-Mart, and 1-800-CONTACTS!